Helping your dog to reach their full potential can be achieved with positive, ethical training from City Paws Club resident trainer and behaviourist. In Training sessions, City Paws Club will help you to:
- understand your dog’s breed and adapt your training to help deal with current or potential behaviour issues
- develop the tools to prevent separation anxiety
- learn the best dog park etiquette
- find out what is acceptable during play fights
- improve communication with your dog
- provide positive reinforcement and increase your bond with your dog
Training takes place in your home or at a local park and covers the basics such as ‘sit’ and ‘wait’ as well as recall/lead commands. We can adapt and tailor training to your individual dog’s needs to achieve the best results.
Find out more about our Dog Training
City Paws Club offer free 1 on 1 training with any member who commits to a minimum of 6 months with us, 3 times a week.